Tuesday 8 September 2015

Things I won't miss about home?



I’ll be honest I struggled to find things that I wouldn't miss about home; I’m content here, life is good but I want to push myself further. In theory moving away from home should put me on the right direction for that however I still find that it's easier to find things I will miss!
The one thing I can think of is the slow internet. The connection at home is.. so-so, I can’t complain really I suppose, it DOES work at least. As of right now I have no idea what the wifi in halls will be like but I’m quietly hoping for better speeds, no harm in a little upgrade.

A little edit to this post..having been in halls for a few days now I am in love with the wifi here and want to take it back to my home town.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment