Tuesday 8 September 2015

These guys are pretty nifty too

Seo Kim has a very cute illustrative style, the first I found of her work were some comics based on the relationship between cat and owner; I related with this immediately and found them absolutely loveable.
This summer she has been producing illustrations to promote the new Adventure Time episodes on TV, quite simple pencil drawings with limited detail but they work brilliantly in keeping with the show.


This is a great site if you like colours, I enjoy seeing the comparisons between the colours in nature and how they are matched up with samples as if in a DIY store.

  Feminine, whimsical and down to earth. Once again a very cute blog that is pleasant to idly scroll through.

If you're one for patterns this is the place, pretty and light colours that make me feel happy looking at them. I also want all of the notebooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment