Friday 13 November 2015

Q&A time incoming

So, with my focus set on the residents of Wedgwood House I need a message to give them. It was invariably the case that the small details began to stand out more and more as I wandered around and this is where the idea stemmed from. I've been rambling about how pleasant the estate actually looks, how it was better than I expected it to be but also how I was unsure of whether it is just a front.
For this I was advised to return to my grid square and talk to the residents themselves to get an idea of what it might be like to live there.
As an example of the possible questions:
  • How long have you lived in Wedgwood House?
  • What is your opinion of living here?
  • If there's something you could change about the area what would it be?
Incredibly generic but in terms of getting a general feel of the place I imagine these types of answers would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment