Friday 13 November 2015

Onto bigger and better things

Wedgwood House

A minutes walk down from Lambeth Towers is China Walk Estate.


When I first saw this amount of flats on the map we were given I didn't know what to expect  but what I found certainly wasn't it.

One of the many entrances at China Walk Estate


A view of Wedgwood House

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the whole estate was much more appealing than originally thought. I enjoy the style of these buildings and to have them circling a courtyard  is an agreeable feature. However, as decent as these buildings looked it did not give me a conclusive answer on what kind of people live here.
Having looked up one of the addresses on Zoopla.com I found out that a 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 recept flat costs approximately ; £347,000; this is higher compared to the rest of the UK average of about £275, 000 now


No comments:

Post a Comment